News

St Michael's Church, Flixton

28/08/2013 15:19
The new season is upon us - first rehearsal Tuesday 3rd September - and we kick off with an Autumn Concert at St Michael's, Flixton, followed by 'The Armed Man' at the Bridgewater on November 3rd.

Didsbury Arts Festival

24/06/2013 14:46
Our first appearance in the Didsbury Arts Festival went very well. We sang a wide variety of music to a substantial and enthusiastic audience. As one of them posted on our Facebook page: 'A...

Spring Concert at St Ann's

07/05/2013 14:38
There's some splendid music on offer at our Concert on Saturday. Here's the programme content:   First Half Prelude - Ola Gjeilo;   Versa est in luctum - Alfonso Lobo; Nunc...

Karl Jenkins to conduct the Chorale

07/05/2013 14:33
Karl Jenkins conducts a new programme celebrating his most popular and highly acclaimed works including Palladio, Passacaglia and The Armed Man and favourite excerpts from Requiem, The Peacemakers...

Didsbury Arts Festival

26/04/2013 18:23
The Chorale is making its first appearance at the Didsbury Arts Festival on Saturday 22nd June. See the poster at the bottom of the Home page for some details.

Holy Trinity Audience Feedback

25/03/2013 13:52
At our recent concert in Rusholme we asked for feedback from the audience about our concert. 76% of respondents gave us full marks and the remaining 24% gave us 4/5. Quotes selected from the...

50+ Show done!

02/03/2013 14:07
A half hour of splendid singing in front of an appreciative audience, ably conducted by our Assistant Musical Director Dave Robinson. The are some photos on our Flickr site

St Ann's

24/02/2013 12:38
The Chorale will be giving a Spring Concert in St Ann's Church, St Ann's Square, Manchester on Saturday 11th May at 7:30 pm. Details to follow.

New engagements

07/02/2013 15:47
On the 2nd March we will be singing at "The 50+ Show" at Manchester Central  (formerly GMEX). Our appearance in the Didsbury Arts festival is also confirmed for Saturday 22nd June

Dates for the diary

04/01/2013 15:56
2013 is unlikely to be as busy as 2012, but engagements are being confirmed with more to come. Concerts have been arranged in Rusholme, Manchester near to where we rehearse, The Bridgewater Hall,...
<< 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 >>