Holy Trinity Audience Feedback

25/03/2013 13:52

At our recent concert in Rusholme we asked for feedback from the audience about our concert.

76% of respondents gave us full marks and the remaining 24% gave us 4/5.

Quotes selected from the comments
“The singing and direction was impressive”
“A wide range of repertoire all excellently sung”
“Excellent quality of choir sound with balance between parts”
“There was pleasure on the faces of the Chorale”

Our Musical Director


Jill Henderson-Wild has been with us since 2006.

Her biographical notes are in the People page.

Our Assistant Musical Director

Dave Robinson

See the People page for more details

2023/24 Concert Dates:


  • 2 March 2024, 3:00pm, at the Church of St Mary the Virgin, Bowdon, with Bowdon School Choir
  • 14 April 2024, 3:00pm, at the Bridgewater Hall - Sir Karl Jenkins 80th birthday celebration concert
  • 18 May 2024, 3:00pm, at Wilmslow United Reformed Church
  • 29 June 2024, 7:30pm, in Didsbury (venue tbc)
  • 6 July 2024, 7:30pm, at the church of St Michael and All Angels, Hawkshead
Tickets can be reserved here